Both games are still available for free from Retrobox.
Frogs was initially released for the Commodore 64 in 2017 by Dr Wuro Industries and was lauded for being a fun multiplayer game that took advantage of 4 player adapter technology to produce one of the most enjoyable party game experience on the 8-bit machine and now its available to own on the Atari ST, this is for the recently updated version of the game.
- Multiplayer game for up to 4 players!
- Up to 6 players in MEGAPARTY MODE
- Supports Joystick-, Jagpad- and Keyboardcontrol
- Supports 4 Joystick on MIST FPGA* (4*USB or 2*USB + 2*DB9)
- Computer controlled frogs
- MIDI gaming with two ATARI ST(e)/Falcon/MIST FPGA
- STe enhanced: Faster gameplay, DMA Sound
- ST compatible
- Original ATARI STe graphics + Classic C64 graphics switchable
- Harddisk or floppy play
Zatacka is an arcade multiplayer game for 2-6 players on one keyboard, a clone of Achtung die Kurve classical dos game.
You handle your line and you must sidetrack lines of other players and of course, avoid the walls. When a player dies, you will earn one point. When only one player is left alive, the round is finished.
Each game has eleven rounds.
This sale is processed through Bitmap Soft (Only shipping address is shared)
Shipping fulfillment is completed by Thomas Ilg the creator of this game.
The prices include shipping on this product ONLY
If you add any other games to your basket the shipping costs you will see will relate to those games and not this one.